Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 - 10:05 am Author: Lucy Hudson
1. Who we areWhen we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it means Feet First Dance.When we say, “individuals” in this notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may collect, including: • Anyone requesting class information • Anyone registering themselves or their child for classes
2. How we use personal information We use personal information in the following ways:• For emergency contacts in case of any accident in class • Using photos to advertise classes (you can request that we not use any photos of your child at any moment)There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it. Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
3. What personal date do we collect? We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, “How we use personal information”: • Basic personal details such as name, email address and postal address and phone numbers • Photographs from shows and rehearsals
4. How do we use your personal information? We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that we offer. For use in case of an emergency during, class, rehearsal or performance.
5. Where and when do we collect personal information? When you make an enquiry about classes and when you register for classes: • Directly from customers • Facebook where an inquiry has taken place• Instagram where an inquiry has taken place Our website where and inquiry has
6. Who do we share your personal information with? We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. We will only use photos (with your permission) for marketing purposes. All of our online software is password protected and any paper documentation is kept secure with the teacher of the class to allow for easy access in case of an emergency. 7. How long we keep personal information We keep information only for as long as the students is enrolled with the dance school.